Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday

Early this afternoon I realised that my day was really going nowhere. For fear of nothing to say if someone asked me, 'So what did you do today?' at basketball later on, I packed my camera bag with my sketchbook, some pens, A Tale of Two Cities (gosh I love Dickens) and my camera, and went for a walk.

Of course I was completely overprepared and all I ended up using was my camera and my wallet to buy some lunch. It was good though, I enjoyed roaming the streets and taking photos. These are some of my favourites.
And I took my camera to basketball for Kate's last game:

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Stupid technical question - how are you posting these photos to the blog? What site are you going through? Because this whole click and enlarge thing is far more satisfying than the inefficient method antonia's got me using (where I upload them to photobucket and post the html codes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just upload straight to blogger and you can go from there. Click the little image icon when you are composing your new post. It's super easy.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Copyright ©
THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY
Design by Diovo.com
Edited by Natasha