Saturday, March 6, 2010

It is raining

The title of the post was 'It's raining outside' until I realised that it contained one unnecessary word and an equally unnecessary contraction. I dislike contractions. I like that way that sentences seem more deliberate without them. I figure if I need it, I may as well use the whole word. Obviously my time is not very valuable.

Anyway, back to inclement weather. I love it when it rains like this. Mercilessly. With hail and thunder and lightning. I was a bit upset when I sat myself down by the window and then my high-quality house decided to leak so I had to attend to the water gushing down the walls. So really, it was raining inside, too.

When the leaking had mostly subsided, I took some photos from my seat by the window.


3 comments:

  1. well i like the way you write.
    and take photos.
    so.
    take that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERES THIS PHOTOGRAPHER THAT I SAW ONCE THAT HAD A WHOLE EXHIBITION KINDA LIKE THIS!!! And of course I have no idea what their name was, plus i saw it about 2 years ago. Absolutely no hope. Like a lot.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Copyright ©
THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY
Design by Diovo.com
Edited by Natasha